Turing Test Turing Test

Hey

i feel a sequel is coming

Meet Larry Meet Larry

very good

its good but sad, also the file size is a little big on the large side so it takes ages to load. this could go all the way. also i like the music.

MonkFlash responds:

Thanks alot,
the final turned out to be massive I. I didnt want to lose any of the quality I put into it. I suppose it was a trade off.

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for the comment.

Cake is awesome. Cake is awesome.

very nice

This is as funny as cake is delicious.

Skelo responds:

And cake sure is delicious. Thanks!

Ubiquitous Space Game Ubiquitous Space Game

Good job there noonathon, a solid game with great graphics. The lighting effects are even better than COD Ghost (although that's not too hard) and the sound is amazing, a great cover of John Cage's 4'33". Although not five stars as I would prefer a different shade of green for the game title, even though the colour you have chosen symbolises the inner anguish of the protagonist as they fly through space on their desperate journey to escape the enemy (especially the sharks with "lasers").

noonathon responds:

Thanks, obviously John Cage did it better, but I think I did his work justice with my cover. As to the green, you have an interesting theory, however I was really trying to make the player see the anguish that lies within him/herself.

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

very good

I completed it all, which is saying something because i ussually get bored with puzzle games and quit, but this was very fun. What you could do is an extened edition with extra levels, but make sure you add something new if you do this.

Slip 'n Slide Slip 'n Slide

like that pokemon game!!

this reminds me of that part of that pokemon game, i cant remember which one (maybe gold). very good.

Delta Squad - Expanded! Delta Squad - Expanded!

EPIC

this would not look out of place in a top notch film.
you sir have talent