Ubiquitous Space Game Ubiquitous Space Game

Good job there noonathon, a solid game with great graphics. The lighting effects are even better than COD Ghost (although that's not too hard) and the sound is amazing, a great cover of John Cage's 4'33". Although not five stars as I would prefer a different shade of green for the game title, even though the colour you have chosen symbolises the inner anguish of the protagonist as they fly through space on their desperate journey to escape the enemy (especially the sharks with "lasers").

noonathon responds:

Thanks, obviously John Cage did it better, but I think I did his work justice with my cover. As to the green, you have an interesting theory, however I was really trying to make the player see the anguish that lies within him/herself.

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

very good

I completed it all, which is saying something because i ussually get bored with puzzle games and quit, but this was very fun. What you could do is an extened edition with extra levels, but make sure you add something new if you do this.

Slip 'n Slide Slip 'n Slide

like that pokemon game!!

this reminds me of that part of that pokemon game, i cant remember which one (maybe gold). very good.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Awesome

even though i think it is ten out of ten i agree with others. make a second one with even more to compare. then it would be 11/10.

Mortal Combat 2 Demo Mortal Combat 2 Demo

it good but there's room for improvement.

i liked it but using higher resolution images would make this game a lot better. also i could only attack when near the other person. and a menu with a how to guide would be nice. but with a bit of work this could be the next street fighter.